What did you do today? Did you run 10 km? Climbed a mountain? Shoveled a bunch of literature? – No? Then why are you so tired ?
Scientists argue that chronic fatigue most often occurs as a result of stress rather than exercise. When you have chronic fatigue, you cannot communicate normally with others, enjoy your hobbies, you cannot even really relax.
How to overcome fatigue?
1. Do exercise. This may seem ridiculous. Just imagine: you come tired from work, and you need to run a few more kilometres as an evening run. In fact, there is nothing ridiculous here. Exercise is one of the best ways to overcome fatigue because even the smallest loads increase the energy potential of the body.
2. Sleep. It would seem nothing is easier, but remember when was the last time you had a good dream? In order for the dream to be useful, you need to make yourself a schedule and clearly follow it.
3. Follow a diet. Sweets and drinks containing caffeine are only able to give you strength for a short time, however, their regular use introduces the body into a state of the energy crisis. So what to eat? Try to eat as much food as possible low in fat, nuts, yoghurts, fruits and vegetables.
4. Make a cooling eye mask. If you spend all day at the computer, then this mask is simply necessary for you. It can be purchased at the beauty salon. Just a few minutes a day and you will forget what tired eyes are
5. Listen to your favourite music. This does not mean that you should listen to it all day long. But remember that the old disk of your favourite band, which you have not heard for a long time, can add you strength in order to clean the kitchen.
6. Use a tonic. Tonic agents can consist of various oils, infusions of herbs, alcohol additives, etc. By wiping your face with such a remedy, you will not regain vigour for a long time.
7. Know how to say no. Today, life offers us many different activities and hobbies. Every day we are faced with a choice. And, sometimes, because we don’t know what to choose, we begin to feel tired. Decide what is more important to you, and say no to everything else.
8. Wash off fatigue. There is no simpler and more affordable way to get rid of fatigue than a hot bath. Hot water relaxes tired muscles, preparing them for sleep. A hot bath and sleep is the best way to get rid of fatigue.
9. Take a walk. For those who have a monotonous job, from which a person is tired, doctors advise alternating it with short walks in the fresh air. Ten minutes in the fresh air will help you bounce back.
10. See a doctor. If you have chronic fatigue, you cannot fall asleep, and none of the above methods helps you, then you should consult a doctor.